You probably ask, Why an independent church? Here we offer information about
us. We invite you to read further to become acquainted with us.
Bear in mind that we are called by Christian faith and led in spiritual
growth by GOD alone. You can be certain that no personal accomplishment or
special capabilities are prerequisites for faith in JESUS CHRIST: GOD himself
receives us into communion with Him.
In our beliefs we our bound to God's Word as it is handed down by the Bible
as law and gospel. We believe...
- in the Triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- in Jesus Christ as the only way to salvation for all people in time and eternity.
- in baptism as a means by which we are made children of God.
- in a life in which we confirm our relationship with GOD by daily renewing our baptismal vows.
- in confession of sins, with absolution as forgiveness of sins in the name of Jesus Christ.
- in the Lord's Supper as the closest communion with Jesus Christ through His wonderful gift of His true body and blood in the bread and wine.